Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm An Idiot.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I lost my cellphone...AGAIN! It had all my phone numbers, birthdays, etc. and I'm just sick about it.

Please don't be offended if i don't call you back. If you need me, just shoot me an email! I would REALLY appreciate it if you'd send me an email with your phone number in it (especially you Arlington folk, seeing as how I can't access the Arl. 1st Ward directory anymore).

(Seriously, what is wrong with me? Who loses cellphones as regularly as I do?)

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Um, that would be me <---- yes me, over here! I am on my 4th cellphone....and that is only thx to Ashley! LOL.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I was just thinking this afternoon that I need to back up all the data in my phone (phone numbers, birthdays, my calendar) somewhere else. That I would be completely lost without my cell phone. Hmm, maybe I should get working on that.

Jenni said...

Because my phone is a Palm, it backs everything up into the computer and that would be my only saving grace.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Did you find it yet?

Jenny said...

Nope. I'm pretty sure it's gone for good. And it makes me want to cry because it was BRAND NEW and I JUST GOT IT on Monday.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Thats absolutely horrible! I thought it was your OLD one! Eeeek. We'll cross our fingers and toes that it mysteriously shows up on a counter one day!!!