Got here late Sunday night (I know...we're slackers). Had a wonderful get-together with girls from the ward. Everyone brought us housewarming things, like dishes, silverware...you know...all those thiings that are mandatory for normal living but you never think about first. It's such a load-off and I feel so blessed and taken care of. It's overwhelming and comforting.
No furniture yet. Spent all day cleaning, seeing as how there was no place to sit down and be lazy (maybe I shouldn't get furniture...I'd be more productive). My feet are killing me. But Steven's taking the rest of the week off (he had Friday off anyway) and we're going furniture shopping. Warehouse furniture here I come!
Miss everyone in Arlington. Happy to get to know everyone in League city better.
So, so tired.
Bed now.
4 comments:
Well, League City missed you! I can't wait to watch the boys today. Alana keeps asking me when they boys are coming over... Cute LOL.
So glad you got there ok and also so glad that you had a warm welcome! Everything is going to be great!
I'm glad that the church is true in League City and the Relief Society lives up to it's name as always!
What a nice welcome back! I'm glad that you arrived safely and I hope that you're having (or that you had) fun furniture shopping this week.
Post a Comment