I hate shopping. I get tired too easily and I'm super-stingy with money. Even when I have money, (which is seldom) I'm eternally budgeting it. You'd think I'd be richer.
Shannon, however, (who was visiting this weekend with her kiddos) is a fabulous shopper. She's tireless and a bargain-hunter to boot. She found me some great bedding at Ross (a place that usually overwhelms me the second I step in the store) and helped me put my bedroom together. It looks so dang nice, even though I'm still trying to get used to 1) how lavish and romantic it looks and 2) even HAVING a somewhat put-together bedroom (which is an entirely new and foreign concept to me).
I'll post pictures when our mattress gets here on Monday. I want to record the final effect.
5 comments:
I'm an incredibly stingy shopper, too. Even when I have gift cards it's hard for me to spend money because I want to make sure I get the best deal possible. I'm glad that you had a wonderful shopping buddy. I can't wait to see how it looks!
Hey, you gotta give yourself props! You found that just-the-right bedding, and it is so beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished product! Your house is just SO CUTE! (and more and more thanks for letting us come!)
I think it's so awesome that you get to totally redecorate your house. I'm jealous. Obviously losing everything you owned in a hurricane wasn't the greatest experience of your life--but just think about how fun it is to have all new stuff! I can't wait to see pictures of the new room!
Ooh, I can't wait to see pictures. Do you still want quilts for the boy's beds? I have had so much less free time lately, but if you still need them, I can get them done and have an excuse to drive down and visit you!
OK woman! Where are the pictures?!?! Did you find your phone yet? Do you miss us yet? LOLOLOL...*sigh*
Post a Comment