Monday, November 10, 2008

What Steven and I Did in Gospel Doctrine Yesterday Instead of Paying Attention

What can I say? Yesterday was an off day. (The cut-off jacket, spike bracelets and black comb-over were Steven's special little touches).

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Um, wow! You guys cook some yummy stuff! Our list woud be significantly shorter, and I have to say I really like the cutoff jacket! So rebelious!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Next time add a "I heart Mom" tattoo and it would be PERFECT. That brings back perfect memories of passing notes with James when we didn't have 2 crazy kids to keep under control! I have one program where James wrote out our "timeline" so we could have 4 kids and have them out of the house and retire by 45! HAHA!

Carina Olsen said...

Ha Ha Ha... That's GREAT!

Amber said...

love it! I'm so glad that someone else doodles while their supposed to be listening. Makes me feel just a little less wicked. ;)