My favorite way to sit is with my feet pulled up onto the chair with me. I get funny looks at school sometimes for looking like I should be in yoga class instead.
Just thought I should tell you...Bella has been asking for Stevie everyday lately :)..."We go play with Stevie" or "Stevie come over and play playdo with me?" She just loves that boy so much! We miss you lots!
5 comments:
Ha Ha Ha. I wish I could sleep that way.
Mmm...that couch looks sooo comfy! I think I might end up like that, too, on that couch! :)
My favorite way to sit is with my feet pulled up onto the chair with me. I get funny looks at school sometimes for looking like I should be in yoga class instead.
Well, you know... maybe it reminds him of the womb where the baby is all twisted and squished up in there? I don't know, but it sure is cute!
Just thought I should tell you...Bella has been asking for Stevie everyday lately :)..."We go play with Stevie" or "Stevie come over and play playdo with me?" She just loves that boy so much!
We miss you lots!
Post a Comment