Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yuck

Today I’m feeling restless. Like something’s not quite right. I’ve been impatient with my kids, I’ve been running from task to task and never quite finishing anything. I don’t want to do anything that needs to be done, but I’m bored at the same time. Anxious is the word, I guess. Like something’s lacking.

What’s brought on this strange mood? It hits me now and again, enough for me to recognize it as an actual “mood” and not how things really are. It’s just an overwhelming sense of all not being well in the world, particularly my little world. Now…how to get this little mood to hit the road, jack...

4 comments:

Missy said...

Do you watch American Idol? I know it sounds lame but I always feel like things are a little more right in my world if I get my weekly fix! Find your fix and make it a routine because then at least you will always have that!

Okay yeah so it really does sound lame, but it works sometimes for me anyway!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Aw! That sucks...I know the feeling, though...I will probably have it the moment I get off the computer and realize I haven't taken a shower yet!

Bonnie said...

I know exactly the feeling. I usually feel like that when I need some alone time. I mean time when I am not doing anything for a church calling, my husband or kids. When I am able to take a sliver of time for myself I am usually able to shake that restless feeling.

Kelli said...

I HATE that feeling. It's so awful, and nothing can quite make it better when you need it to be. I hope it has passed.