1) Sewing (making) clothing from patterns and quilts. 2) Digital scrapbooking 3) Playing piano well enough to accompany 4) The ins and outs of photography 5) HTML
2 and 5...me too! HTML, can you even learn that?? lol. And I can show you how to sew! We should go pick out an easy pattern together, something you want to make, and I can teach you!
7 comments:
2 and 5...me too! HTML, can you even learn that?? lol. And I can show you how to sew! We should go pick out an easy pattern together, something you want to make, and I can teach you!
you can check Digi-scrapping off tomorrow! YAY!! Im so excited!
you wouldn't happen to know anyone who plays the violin, would you?
AND...I can teach you the piano...easy cheesy!
I have sewn a few articles of clothing, but I'm more of a quilter. I could teach you that, and you can check number two off of your list after today!
I'm going to put in a plug for our Enrichment sewing expo in April!! You can sew there!
I'm learning html right now. It's fun, but so confusing you don't even know!
And who is learning digi scrapbooking?! I can help if anyone needs me!
I know someone who plays viola and was a music major at UTA....
That could totally be my list, too.
Ah, yes, so many things to learn, so little time. At least you worked on the second one!
Post a Comment