Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Arbitrary Picture Post

The boys love to lounge for indiscriminate amounts of time in their towels after a bath.

This is Steven before his haircut (apparently soulless)

And now, after (he’s got that missionary gleam in his eye!)

And on the subject of haircuts, Stacie, you wonderful girl, you’ve done it again! She styled it for me this time, and that, apparently, makes all the difference!

7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Very nice cuts! VERY NICE! Im soooo looking forward to my sister-in-law cutting my hair this weekend!

Shannon said...

CUTE hair!

Andrea said...

Oooh! Your haircut it SO cute!

Bonnie said...

Super cute! You look great, and that look on Steven's face before the haircut is priceless. Tyson would kill me if I posted a picture like that. :)

Mandie said...

Based on their parents, I bet your kids have great facial expressions!

Love your hair!

Kelli said...

Jenny, I love it! Your hair looks awesome.

Jenni said...

You are too cute.