Saturday, April 5, 2008

My first 2 tries...


Okay, here are my first attempts with Photoshop Elements...

Template is from Mandagirl and paper is fromPurple Tulip Designs.




Template is from Color Line Design and paper is from Digi’Scrapouille.

Okay, I gave all my props, so no one can arrest me, right? I'm ready for lesson 2! (Did I mention this was all totally free?)

10 comments:

Shannon said...

OK, I am officially jealous! TEACH ME TOO!

Terrence Bilodeau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

Look at you! I am so proud. Those layouts are amazing! We'll have to get together for another lesson and figure out some new techniques.

The Eldredges said...

I'm very impressed, Jenny! I especially liked the shades layout!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

You did AWESOME!! GOOD JOB!! YAY for Jenny!!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

The layouts look great! I can't wait until I can learn, too. :)

Bonnie said...

Ooh, and sorry about that Terrence post, that was my fault. My friend was logged into my computer at my house and I didn't notice it before I posted. I didn't think you would know who the post was from, so I deleted it, and it left that ominous "this blog has been removed by the author" message. :)

Jenni said...

Jenny, these look so good. Awesome job.

Missy said...

These are cute! Bent picture frames are the best, aren't they?? I don't actually digital scrapbook (I should!) but I have a huge collection of freebies if you ever want me to burn you a copy!

Shellie said...

Jenny! So cute! I need lessons badly! We were at the convention center the same day you were at the water gardens! We had our big Scentsy meeting there! And ate lunch in the gardens. What a small world!