Thanks to my lovely friend Bonnie, I am psycho excited about Digital Scrapbooking. Yesterday, I went over to her house where she graciously taught me a few basics in Photoshop Elements 5.0, and I am stoked! I can’t wait to get started. She showed us how to go through a template and where to get awesome free kits. The most amazing part is the freeness. Thank you, Bonnie, for being so awesome!
Steven and I were supposed to have a date night last night. Alas, once again it didn’t happen. Stevie Jr. was acting under the weather, and so we decided to stay home just in case. We thought maybe we’d try to put the kids to bed early and have a pizza/movie night instead, but by the time Steven got home for the day it was already 8pm. I was starving and the kids were wired and it just didn’t work out. It’s just as well. I wouldn’t know what to do on a date with my husband anyway, it’s been so long. I think the last date we had was at least two months ago. Oh well. Steven played the congas instead and we got some great footage of David gettin’ down with his bad self (which means he ran around in circles with an intense look on his face). Too cute.
8 comments:
We'll have to get together again soon to do that. Maybe I can travel to see you and in Arlington next time to save you some gas. I know Julie wants to learn too, so if we teach you enough, you can help her too. It takes a long time the first couple of layouts, but once you get the basics down it is so much fun! I am so glad you and Sarah came over, I had a blast!
Awww....I want you to go on a date night! I can watch your boys for you!! Or if you want someone at YOUR house, I personally LOVE Shannon B's sister, Erin, she is an awesome sitter.
And YAY for free digi-scrapping! Fun fun!
One day I will have to cave and learn the digital way. Now I still like the feel of actually making everything with the paper and physically doing it.
Gah! You HAVE to teach me what you learned, and I can totally hook you up with my sis for babysitting! She is good!
Shannon-dude, I totally need your sis's #!!! Steven and I HAVE to go to the temple one of these days!
it's gonna cost ya digi scrappin lessons! hehehe
Bryce and I haven't had a decent date in a long time either. I hope you get to go soon. Call Erin!
We don't even have kids yet and I think our last real date was 6 months to a year ago! We are soooo lame! Hey, I want in on the digi-scrapping! I think that it will be the only way I actually get scrapbooking done!
Post a Comment