I read this list on Kelli, Sarah & Shannon's blogs, and thought it was great, so I did it too.
maybe I should step away from the computer.
I love Steven so much I can barely stand it.
people would say that I’m loud and awkward.
I don’t understand why I can’t just do the things I should.
when I wake up in the morning I hear a cacophony of kid noise.
I lost a perfect black dress my last year in Provo, and it breaks my heart.
life is full of twists and turns.
my past is full of dumb preoccupations, triumphant moments, and heartbreak.
I get annoyed when there’s no milk for my cereal in the morning.
parties are scary when I first get there, and a blast by the time I have to leave.
I wish I had more discipline and money.
dogs are comforting, sweet and dirty.
cats are stuck-up and a bother.
tomorrow I'm going to try all over again.
I have low tolerance for back-biters and mean people.
I’m totally terrified of not being liked (how’s that for honest?)
I wonder why I care so much about what other people think.
never in my life have I smoked, drank or done drugs.
high school was all about singing.
when I’m nervous I talk too fast and interrupt people.
one time at a family gathering we had a huge beef dinner…oh wait, that’s every time.
take my advice: work hard, love God, forget yourself.
making my bed happens only on good days.
I'm almost always thinking of what I should have said.
I’m addicted to diet soda in a bad way.
I want someone to be a kindred spirit, like in Anne of Green Gables.
9 comments:
I love your list and you are SO not loud and awkward! And I find a kindred spirit in you...you are one cool chick to chat with!
I see a kindred spirit in you because we've both lost a parent. Only someone who knows what that is like can relate! You're awesome, Jenny!
Oh! I love your list Jenny, and I am glad you are so honest, you are SO not alone on some of those things! And who says you are loud and awkward?? They are dumb!
Honesty is a good thing, but you don't need to worry about not being liked. You're too sweet. Yep, you are definitely a kindred spirit.
P.S. I was the last comment left, but my sister had used my computer and I didn't realize it until I posted that comment. It came up under her blogger name! So I deleted it and submitted a comment under name! Sorry!
I like your list, and I think I will too join the bandwagon.
I wish we lived closer. We would have a lot of fun together. I don't have a choir bum buddy around here.
mandie--you're not helping things by moving to Dubai, young lady!!
Great list! I kept nodding my head thinking "me, too". I guess I'll just have to steal this list now.
I would never say that you are loud and awkward, ever. I think you are totally awesome, and you make me wish I was a nicer person. I love your list, except for the part about cats. But I'll forgive you.
Post a Comment