Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Funny Little Stuff Stevie Does...

Prop Comedy: After hearing me offer David some juice, Stevie comes up to me giggling, and says “Hey Mom, can I have some juice, two???” and holds up a plastic toy #2. Because I cracked up, he obliged me by repeating the joke ten or eleven times more.
Linguistics: Stevie has apparently invented a new language which he uses constantly. It sounds like a mixture between harsh German and Swahili. Unfortunately, neither he nor we can translate.

Performance: Donning his Ray Charles sunglasses and harmonica, Stevie informed me that he was in the ‘Show,’ and that the living room was his stage. He then launched into a mean beat-box/dance routine that was absolutely priceless.
Fitness: While holding my 2-lb Pilates weights, Stevie pumps them up and down and says “Look Mommy, I’m es-ercising.”

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

hilarious! personally like the 'TWO' joke the best...I would have cracked up, TWO!! hahahahahahahahah....

~Darcy~ said...

He is just such a cutie!! Amazing the things they think of all on their OWN!

Mandie said...

You are so lucky to have such an imaginative, comical kid!