Friday, April 11, 2008

Frustrating Fitness and Other Topics...

I feel like I worked reasonably hard this week and I only lost a half a pound. It’s kind of irritating, and makes me want to throw up my hands, cry to the heavens that “I tried,” and then eat an entire cake. I won’t, though. Yet.

Steven left for Galveston last night and had his interview today. I hope it goes well. I know it will, because if there’s one thing my husband excels at, (actually, there's many things) it’s talking. That man can talk to anyone, anywhere about anything. It’s inspiring.

Here is my new digi-scrap page. This one took me forever, because I kept looking for a template to perfectly suit my pictures. I eventually decided not to use a template, because they were becoming more of a hindrance than a help.


The paper kit is called ‘I wanna be a cowboy’ by Fishinmom Designs.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ugh, that is frustrating. We women go to all this trouble to bring our kids into the world, and it wrecks our bodies. I know that the kids are worth it and all that, but I still miss my body from before I had kids. A little bit of progress is better than no progress - you can do it! I love your new page. You seem to do just fine without templates. If they slow you down, don't even worry about them. They are supposed to be time savers, but if you don't like them, forget about it. I have done my last several layouts without templates, and I like them better.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

You'll of course have to let us know how the interview goes.

~Darcy~ said...

I know what you mean about men that can just talk, and talk!! About anything too!! Put Nic on that list!!