While relaxing in our easy chair yesterday, I started to notice that everything was
way too quiet. I could hear Stevie playing in the playroom, but
why couldn't I hear David? This was a dangerous sign. I immediately got up and began searching for him. I looked in every room, and finally found him playing happily in the back bathroom, unraveling an entire roll of toilet paper. I then noticed he had put the whole thing
in the toilet. It looked like huge mess of bluish mashed potatoes.
Not being in my right mind, I (for some reason) decided that flushing would be the best solution.
What was I thinking??? Right away, the toilet started overflowing, and so I grabbed the plunger and started plunging with crazed fervor. Fortunately, that helped to avoid a more serious, much nastier mishap. The toilet is now back to normal, but I really do need to be on the alert for David's quiet episodes.
2 comments:
I do the exact same thing, I always flush the toilet too. But I know I will need to plunge right away. I would rather do that than the alternative, pulling all the toilet paper out! Yucky!
Quiet=Mischief.....thats all I have to say! Today:
Aubree=Quiet=stamp pad ink all over her hands/arms!
Post a Comment