Freezing Weather Watch until 6am and no school tomorrow! Is it possible that Steven and I might actually do some work on the house? (Fat chance. Sorry, dry wall compound, we’ll get you out of the garage one of these days).
I love this kind of weather. I don’t love it when I’m all alone, but now that Steven will be home tomorrow, it’s excellent. AND I have two books which I could snuggle up and read (New Moon and Eclipse, thank you, Sarah). Even Stevie and David are getting into the cozy spirit of things by watching a movie (quietly, no less!) and taking a nap respectively. Bravo, fellas!
The house is completely quiet! It’s quite an occasion! Now, I’m off to pop some 94% fat free kettle corn (that’s right, I’m still being honest) and settle down with a good book.
Oooo, you know what I should make? Soup. Soup is lovely with cold weather. Soup and fuzzy house slippers.
6 comments:
That's awesome that your kids are cooperating and you are able to enjoy this weather. My kids both napped this afternoon at the same time. I was ecstatic. I got so much done today.
This waws a perfect day for soup! Too bad we had hotdogs and baked beans! And isn't it a nice treat when the house gets quiet for a bit? And yay for daddy's day home!!!
Bella LOVES soup, as we all know...lol. And James is crossing his fingers for no work tomorrow!
I LOVE this weather also, except if I lived someplace like Portland where its drizzly all the time, I think I'd hate it. Gotta have my sun, too.
20 minutes a day of premium Vitamin-D sunlight keeps away the blues, the doctors say! But I'll just skip it today.
I was very let down that it did not blizzard yesterday. Things looked promising in Las Colinas and they sent us home from work early. This morning however, it was roads as usual and back to work like nothing happened. So sad!
Post a Comment