Intrigued, Steven starts to grill Stevie about his apparent octopus-status, realizing that Stevie must be talking about a dream he’d just had. Stevie excitedly goes into a huge monologue about how he was swimming in the ocean and has eight legs and can change colors. He goes on to say how he saw a submarine and an erupting volcano and sprayed whales with ‘dunk’ (we’re assuming he meant ink). My husband went to bed chuckling, thinking he had just listened to a detailed rendition of Stevie’s first remembered dream.
Little did he know we had watched that exact scenario on ‘Go, Diego, Go’ that previous afternoon. I don’t think I’ll tell Steven. Sigh…my child’s life is ruled by Nickelodeon. Still, there are worse things he could be remembering in detail. Maybe he’ll be a marine biologist.
7 comments:
That is a great story! I was getting all excited thinking, "Wow, Stevie has a great imagination and very vivid dreams". He's still a pretty smart kid to remember all of that stuff.
Go Diego, GO!!! Eh...a little Nickelodean never hurt anyone! He's a cute kid...and I agree he's pretty smart to remember!
He could be watching Judge Judy. At tleast this way he is imagining something.
Haha! I have only seen two episodes of Go Diego Go and it was that episode twice! I knew that's what he had probably seen. That is so funny. Did he go back to sleep??
Yes, he did finally go back to sleep. I think he was just finagling (sp?) for some juice.
Is stevie doing Sports Explorers?
At CNRC? the boys are! 12pm sat!
But maybe he really did dream it, too. Haven't you ever had a dream like that, about a movie you saw or something. I know Ewan fairly recently started giving us renditions of his dreams, so maybe this is the age they start really having them.
Post a Comment