Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Water Gardens
Since I finally found my digital camera, I realize I have a trillion pictures just waiting to be posted. Some, for instance, of our trip to the Fort Worth Water Gardens. For anyone looking for a fun and completely free family outing, I highly recommend it. We used to go a lot when I was a kid, and we always had a fun time. They even have a little section where you can wade around in the water. Steven and I took the boys awhile back and we had such a great time. Now that the weather's getting warmer, I think we'll be visiting again soon, this time with a picnic lunch.
Stevie at the entrance.
David putting his hand on the 'water wall'
If you look closely, you'll see that my husband is wearing a winter hat, which he insists upon, even if it's 70 degrees outside. He's petrified of cold-induced sickness.
Down in the deepest fountain
All the water mist in the air felt great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The Water Gardens are great! Just don't swim in the pool at the bottom!! Cute pictures!
I don't think I have ever taken my children there. I will have to do that one of these days.
That looks like SO MUCH FUN! We will definitely have to check it out.
Hi, Jenny! Thanks for the comment. It's always fun to get more comments... and to find new blogs to read!
We have never been to the Water Gardens. We will definately have to go this spring. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment