Friday, March 7, 2008

Fitness Update

I'm continuing my online accountability, with the idea that if I know everyone in the universe knows, maybe I'll be more diligent.

Success! I met my 2-lb goal this week! Just 8 weeks and 12 lbs to go. Maybe swimsuit shopping won't be as horrific as I feared!

Feb 29: -1 lb.
Mar 7: -2 lbs

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Congrats thats awesome!

Bonnie said...

I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work.

Bittles said...

Good job Jenny!

Missy said...

Hey keep up that 2 pounds a week and that'll be 16 pounds! I seriously need to follow suit!

Jenny said...

whatever, missy, when I slim down to your size I'll be feeling great.

Jenni said...

Just know that no matter how small you are, swimsuit shopping is always a beating. I do think that the confidence you gain from feeling better about the way you look and meeting your set goals is the best reward. You go!