Monday, March 10, 2008

Name Tag

This is a hilarious little game Kelli tagged me with. It should be self-explanatory, and some work out better than others: here are my less than kosher answers.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Brandy Corrolla…sounds like some run-down country singer
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Blue Bell Cookie Dough Flip Flop, I might have to use an acronym like BBCDFF.
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Red Dachshund
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Bembrey Arlington (of course with the middle name, streetname, it would be Bembrey Georgetown, which I used to think was my porno name, silly me.)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Gruje (yikes, again, I would either be the aged wise sage or the villain)
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Rainbow Off-brand Fruit-Punch Flavored Crystal Light doesn’t really have the right ring to it, does it?
7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): Andy Elmer
8. STRIPPER NAME (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent,favorite candy): Coffee Caramel…now that’s a good one, except that I have completely tanless skin.
9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Bishop Birmingham,…that’s sounds like a dude.
10. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Fourth of July Rose?
11. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing rightnow) Clementine Yoga Pants (okay, now I’m just being difficult)
12. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Nutrigrain Mimosa (sounds like a health-nut alcoholic drink)

I tag Julie, Missy and Kristy

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, so funny! And dang it woman, I should have posted sooner, b/c you stole my taggees! LOL

Jenni said...

That was funny. I especially like the off brand Crystal Light.