We're back from Galveston, safe and sound. We had an excellent relaxing time. David, unfortunately, was a bit more vocal on the trip home, and often serendaded us with random screeches, shouts, and the like. Driving was a bit hairy anyway, because it rained like mad the entire time! But we're finally home, and now we have to face the zillion of things on our to-do list this week. But right now I think I'll just block it all out and warm up some soup.
Oh, and I've lost my digital camera, so not a picture one of Galveston! Dag-nabit!
3 comments:
I am glad you made it safe and sound! That weather was something else yesterday!
It is too bad that you had to drive in that nasty weather, but I'm glad you guys are back ok. Do you think your camera is lost for good or maybe mixed up in the luggage somewhere? That stinks that you can't find it.
Welcome back!!!
Post a Comment