Okay, Stevie had his first T-ball lesson this morning, and it was adorable and a blast. We spent a lot of time running the bases, and it’s a good thing too! Those kids were running amok, and there was no rhyme or reason to it! The ‘coach’ (this wonderful college kid, who was probably flummoxed beyond belief at 3-year-old behavior) finally had the kids yell out what base they were on.
About halfway into it, Stevie just started sauntering to the bases, no longer feeling the need to run. One time he even crawled to a base. (You can see pictures of this on my friend Stacie’s website). He was all tuckered out, the poor guy! All this running will be good for him.
The best part was that when 8pm rolled around, there were no arguments about bedtime. He informed us that he needed to go to sleep.
I haven’t mentioned David lately, but he’s still a ring-tail tooter (my all-time favorite Texanism)! Here’s a picture of him after we caught him nicking icing off my Dad’s birthday cake.
And lastly, I FINALLY figured out how to change my background and header. (Thank you brother Adam--without out you I would still be staring at that horrible fluorescent green!)
4 comments:
How fun!! We have Bella starting this thing called Blast Ball, which is just BELOW T-ball...but it sounded fun!
AND....LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog! I'm gonna have to take some lessons from you!!
That sounds like so much fun. Ren learned about baseball at school and a few days later we bought her a t-ball play set. She doesn't care if she hits the ball or not, she just likes swinging the bat!
That's great that your dad was actually suprised!
Kids start t-ball at THREE? I bet its hilarious to watch!
The party was so much fun! I'm glad your Dad was surprised. David is adorable covered in blue icing.
(And the blog looks great.)
Post a Comment