Sunday, March 9, 2008

As Requested

Here are some songs from the CD I wrote about. I finally figured out how to stream them. Just remember, 1999 was a long time ago. I never officially copywrighted anything, so I've just posted bits of them.


6 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I remember this CD :)
Lauren used to have it. In fact, she might still have it.

Missy said...

Wow you guys are great! I like #4 and #7 the best. You really do sound awesome, Jenny! Especially in #4. I'm totally not surprised that Lauren has this CD either!

Mandie said...

Wow, Jenny! You're fierce!

My first memory of you singing was one time the laurels (I think) in the stake got together and went to a nursing home and sang or something like that, and you did a solo. You sang a broadway number, like "Don't rain on my parade" or something like that and I was like, woah. I can't believe I still remember that, cause I didn't even know you then!

You've got some pipes!

Shannon said...

Jenny...you Rock! Those were so cool, and so perfectly 90's! I loved it!

Bonnie said...

Wow! I'm really glad you posted those songs. I listened to them several times through and Ren was dancing and jamming too. You have so much talent.

The Eldredges said...

What awesome talent you have, Jenny! I really enjoyed listening to those!