Monday, March 24, 2008

All Is Well...

Everything is over and done with, and despite my OCD worrying, went suprisingly well. We had a awesome time at the birthday parties and the easter egg hunts, and even the Easter program went off without a hitch. We really enjoyed having my dad come down for the weekend, and we'll get to see him next weekend when he comes for an unrelated visit too! We were even able to stave off debilitating sickness...until now.

Both David and I decided to get sick right in the middle of Easter dinner at my Aunt's house. David demonstrated this fact by deftly vomiting all over Steven's shirt. I was a bit less dramatic, but needless to say, we both had to go straight home and miss my Grandpa's 81st birthday party (I'm so sorry, Grandpa and Kathi! I know I'm a chump!)

Today we vegged until an unrelated Dr.'s appt. in the afternoon. And while I love our pediatrician, if he insists on making his patients wait 2 hours for every visit, can't we at least show up an hour late? Makes perfect sense to me. But we made it through, and happily returned home to our sick pallets.

Here are some pictures from the hunt, etc...


David picking up his first ever easter egg.


Stevie forgetting to be a gentleman while snatching up a desired egg from competitor


Easter Outfits!


Why are we all leaning to the left?


Steven was clearly worrying about global politics in this picture


Our Family Hunt. Once Stevie found out that some eggs held money, he shook every one before putting it in his basket.


David was more excited about finding Uncle Mike's golf balls in the grass than any old egg.


My adorable youngest brother is obviously wishing he'd remembered to bring his own easter basket!

7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

TOTALLY cute Easter outfits! And yes, I almost bought that skirt from KOHLS! But your shirt is way cute...I couldn't find one that looked well enough.
And I am JEALOUS that your boys look so darned handsome Ü.

Shannon said...

That look on Stevie's face when he is shaking the egg...so cute! Very cute pictures.

Jenni said...

Your kids are so cute and I love Joey too!

Unknown said...

I don't know why, but I just couldn't stop laughing at the whole Grundy family leaning to the left!
I looks planned, but since it's not, I'm just sitting here laughing even harder! I miss you guys too much ;)

Mandie said...

Your kids are adorable! Glad you had a good weekend, besides the throwing up...

Kelli said...

Thanks for coming to the party! HOpe you are feeling better.

Jody said...

Your comment about Steve worried about global polotics cracked-me-up!!!! Hope you guys are feeling better!