Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Recent and Potential Purchases

Here is something I've bought recently:


In order to change THIS:



To THIS:



What do you think?


And here is something I'd like to buy in the near future (or something like it). It's for the corner where the ladder is in the previous picture:




It's a small space, so it must be a small chair. Or bench. Or whatever else I can find to fit there. I have some other changes and/or additions planned for this room as well. I'm excited and hesitant at the same time.

5 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I like the new color! But you've seen my house, I'm a big fan of color.

Shelley said...

I love the new color, much better! That's one of the good things about owning a house, no more white walls all over the place.

Marby said...

I'm impressed, Jenny. I am not very good at painting so I don't enjoy it much.

Ben and Shani said...

Love it! I love the chair too! Can't wait to see it in real life with all the pics up and all!

Bonnie said...

That's a very soothing shade of green. It makes me want to curl up and relax.