Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unrelated Recent Events That Require Documentation For Posterity

We THOUGHT that Stevie's last basketball game was on Saturday, and so of course we took a lot of pictures...






But it turns out we have one more practice and game and even a pizza party to look forward to. Thank goodness, because we got creamed. Now the Rockets (their team name) have a chance at redemption.

In addition, I took this cute picture of Jacob (What? I warned you these were unrelated)

We also had some visitors from DFW! My sweet friend Bonnie Finley (formerly Bonnie Carey) came up for a visit. I've known Bonnie for almost 20 years (insanity!!)---we grew up together in Arlington. She brought her beautiful family down and we talked and talked and TALKED until our faces turned blue. It was so nice to catch up and reconnect with such a good friend.



Today at David's Preschool Co-op they studied the letter "P." David got to wear his pajamas to school, where they made pigs and pockets and ate pancakes. David was so excited that he wore his pajamas for the rest of the day.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I love your post title =)

Bonnie said...

I had so much fun with y'all and I love your house! I'm glad Stevie will get another chance to play with his team.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I love unrelated events!! They are all fantastic! So glad you got to see Bonnie...y'all are such gorgeous ladies! :)

Jenni said...

Bonnie's boys do NOT look excited about having their pictures taken. Next maybe it is my turn to visit!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I love the title of this post, too.
And randomness is what life is all about. Looks like fun events going on. And I can't wait until it is MY turn to come visit!