Thursday, February 17, 2011

Next Three on the Bucket List

Hmmm. I haven't actually consulted my Bucket List in years. But I can think of a few things I definitely want to do.

1. Run a 5K. I plan on trying to do my first one in April. But it's something I really want to do. I know, I know---you have a mental picture of me in your head---and now you're picturing me lumbering down the street plodding along like some sort of large animal from the african plains (that's actually a pretty accurate picture at present). But hopefully it won't be for long. And I'd like that 5K to eventually turn into a 10K. And who knows? Maybe I'll even advance to something more impressive in the future. But for now---let's just stick to the basics, shall we?

2. Have another baby. I know, I have a baby at home right now. But let's face it, my child-bearing years are coming swiftly to a close. I want another baby because 4 feels complete to me somehow, probably because I had 3 siblings and so it that's what seems like family to me. I'm hoping that the Lord will be on board with my desire to have another baby (and soon). If not, well...I've already been seriously blessed with the 3 gorgeous little stinkers that I already have. But nevertheless, we'll definitely try for number 4. Boy or girl, I'd just be happy to add one last member to the Grundberg brood.

3. Travel somewhere. This probably isn't a very practical one at this stage in my life (3 little kids...hoping to add one more). But nonetheless, I dream and dream of going on an interesting vacation with just Steven. I always think back on my honeymoon with such intense delight. I would love to go exploring the universe once again with just my best friend.

There. Hopefully these 3 things will be accomplished in the next 5 years or so. I guess I'll report back then.

No comments: