What is up with the plague of ill-health that's afflicted the Grundbergs lately? We usually pride ourselves on our strong constitutions but GEE WHIZ! We sure have been getting sick! David started the ball rolling with some lovely vomitting (nothing ickier than a toddler who just randomly throws up at various locations all over the house). Then Stevie got it, and was seriously a champ about using his trash can. Now all of the sudden I am nauseous beyond belief (sans puking, as of yet). I have to say that I've been a less than gracious mother today, and I'm not sure if the boys are buying my "Mommy's sick" bit as an excuse.
Anyway, I hope that Steven Sr. can avoid all this mess.
2 comments:
Awwwww!!! I hope you feel better!!
Any time I've visited somewhere new for more than a week, and then when I first moved to Utah, I got sooooo sick. I think when you go somewhere new, there are viruses and such in the air that you aren't quite immune to and they invade. I hope ya'll get to feeling better very soon. Throw-up is NOT FUN.
Post a Comment