Tuesday, August 5, 2008

COMIN' TO ARLINGTON...for real this time.

OKAY, FOLKS, we're coming to Arlington this weekend and I am very excited. Steven can't go, but I decided to drive up for one of Stevie's friends' b-day party. A little extreme, true, but both Stevie and I really want to go and that's that. We're driving up on Friday and will be tentatively driving back on Monday (but it really doesn't matter because I have no pressing engagements). Joey is letting us stay with him at the house. So if anyone is up for a little hangin' out this weekend, or even if I could just stop by, I'd love to see ya! SO STOKED!

7 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Yea!!!

Jenni said...

You can totally come see me. I will probably be rattling around this place all weekend.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Mememememe!! :)

Shannon said...

Oh! Me too, should we just have an impromptu all get together?!?

Bonnie said...

I'd love to get together with you for a little while while you are here!

The Eldredges said...

Yay! I am assuming it will be the same birthday party that I will be at on Saturday morning, right?! I hope so! Clay will be so excited to see Stevie!

Jason and Jan said...

We're excited to see you!