Monday, August 25, 2008

DAVID BLOWS OUT HIS CANDLES

I'm a little late on this post, but I thought I'd put up the pictures nonetheless. Jeff and Michelle came down for a visit this week, and so we decided to have a little family birthday party for David's 2nd. As you can see, he was much more enthused about opening presents...

then he was about our singing "Happy Birthday" over his cake.


He did enjoy eating it, however.


I, personally, didn't much care for the cake (weird aftertaste).


On another note, here is a picture of my brand new nephew Jack flirting with me.(I can't explain the look on my brother's face)


You can see Jack better in this picture. (And I know it looks like he's stepping in the cake, but it's just the angle, I promise).

6 comments:

Carina Olsen said...

hey... nothing wrong with stepping in cake... it feels good in the toes!

Shannon said...

Oh! That looks fun, and um lady, your picture commentary cracks me up!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yay for family bday parties!! And I hear ya on the cake...sometimes it just DOES NOT jive!! :)
Oooooo.....cute baby....gimme gimme.

Kelli said...

Hey, what's wrong with stepping in cake? Party, I say. That little hat is too cute. Makes me baby hungry. I HAVE TWO MONTHS LEFT. Two months. Do you know how long that is in dog years?

elisa said...

Hi Jenny, Sorry we missed you! I'm glad you got to hang out w/ the family. I know your b-day is coming up and I really hope you have a great one. You know, if you were to come up to Arlington, I'd watch your kids for ya, so you could on a date w/ Steven. Plus, I could give you another b-day present! Anyways, we loved Galveston, it wasn't a bad drive either! But I will never take the ferry to Bolivar Island again!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I love David's face in the singing happy birthday picture. Very funny. But, in his defense, I want people to hurry up and finish singing so I can eat my cake, too. :) And Jack is so cute! (But no baby hunger for me.)