Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Never Too Early?

My children will never be able to say they didn't have access to musical instruments! Steven's made sure of that, what with his plethora of orchestral instruments that we store in our teeny tiny house.
But I'm grateful. It's sweet to see them so interested. And even sweeter to see them heft the enormous instruments in an effort to make some sort of sound on it (musical or non). A particular favorite has been the trombone. Stevie really took a liking to it.
David was a tad perplexed by the trombone. He was insistent that the best way to play it was by eating the mouthpiece.

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

When David & Stevie are done with that violin....will they teach me??
How COOOOOOOL to have access to those instruments....totally rad!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

They are very lucky boys to have access to such a variety of musical instruments.

Bonnie said...

How wonderful that they can learn firsthand about a variety of instruments. I have a blog post in draft, I'm just trying to finish up my crops/etc for all of the pictures. What I don't post I'll email to you, along with the pictures of your family from other events.

Jenni said...

That's so cool. They already play more instruments than I do!

Kelli said...

Oh, that's so cute! Bryce's family is very musical, so I have hopes that my kids will get some of that. In fact, the only thing that Ewan has consistently wanted and asked for since he was two is a trumpet. I might actually have to do it this year.