Four random things I love about my husband :
1. He never, EVER admits that another girl is pretty, even when seriously egged on, and he insists that I’m the prettiest girl in the world.
2. He’s so nice about it when I wake him up to ask him to turn over when his snoring wakes me up.
3. He can talk to absolutely anyone
4. He’s a mean salsa-dancer, and an amazing father, and an amazing musician, and he knows everything and so many, many more.
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Shipley’s Donuts
2. Phone operator for a House-Arrest Company
3. HR Generalist Assistant for NuSkin in Provo
4. High School Choir Director
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Meet Me In St. Louis
2. You Can’t Take It With You
3. The Royal Tenenbaums
4. Zoolander (I saw it 4 times IN THE THEATER!)
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Mystery Diagnosis
2. Forensic Files
3. Man vs. Wild
4. X-Weighted (what would I do without the Discovery Networks?)
Four random places I have been:
1. Gallup, New Mexico
2. Domincan Republic
3. An all-black, all-male barber shop (remind me to tell that story sometime)
4. The Llama Festival in Spanish Fork, UT
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Seafood!!!
2. Prime Rib
3. Bluebell Homemade Vanilla
4. Salad and Vegetables (um, I swear).
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Chicago, IL
2. China
3. Europe
4. Anyplace if someone else is paying
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. BUYING A HOUSE OF MY VERY OWN!!!
2. Hopefully adding a new baby Grundberg to the family
3. A Minivan (If we plan very, very well)
4. Having all of you come down to visit me, of course!
Four people I tag:
1. Darcy
2. Stacie
3. Kristy
4. Sherry
2 comments:
Mmmmmmm, Shipley Donuts! I love those things. Just thinking about them makes my mouth water!
Maybe the previous post means #2 on what your looking forward to this year might be happening!! WOOHOO.
Post a Comment