Friday was Stevie's class party. We were invited and so we trekked up to the school and helped out. This is Stevie's adorable class.
And these are his crazy friends Cameron and Logan.
Trunk or Treat was that evening. Thanks to my friend Marby, Jake was an adorable little lion cub. (So stinkin' cute!!)
David was a scaaaaaary ghost (his description). It was our first homemade costume, and I'm so glad he wanted to be a ghost, as I'm pretty sure I couldn't have handled anything trickier.
Stevie was "Ben 10." It's a japanimation cartoon, like Pokemon. I can't get over the fact that we paid $$ for what seems to be a jacket and pants.
Here's the three little jokers all together.
Steven got into David's costume face paint and had a hay day. He had a ball smearing the stuff haphazardly over his face. Then he just added the Elvis wig from 2 years ago and voila!
One of my favorites of the night was the Greenfield family. They came dressed as the characters from "Alice in Wonderland," and they looked perfect! Love it.
Stevie palled around a bit with his friend Carter, who was a bat. Stevie's already told me he wants to be a bat next year (and a mummy, and a vampire...)
This was my phoned-in costume. But seriously, how often do I get a chance to wear an Emo wig? (If I thought I could seriously pull off this cut, I would).

We went around the neighborhood for Halloween. We have a seriously wonderful neighborhood--it was fantastic! (And by the by, Jake has learned to hold his own bottle! He's growing up so fast!)
The fellas opted to cast off their Halloween costumes, and instead dig through our costume box for their Spiderman/Venom outfits. At first I objected, but then I realized, what the hay, it was their day, not mine.
A person at the end of the street dresses up like Santa Claus each year.
THIS guy scared the pants off of me. As we were walking up to the door, I realized the ground was moving! Then this grassy thing jumped up and I screamed out loud. So I naturally had to immortalize the experience.
Wonderful, WONDERFUL Halloween this year. I just love the holidays. Time to pack up the pumpkins and pull out the cornucopias!
3 comments:
Hey, thanks for the shout out Jenny! As you can tell we LOVE Halloween too. You guys looked great too. I definitely think you could pull off that hairstyle. Maybe you should get some temp hair dye and try it out--just for kicks! I'm totally jealous that Stevie got to have a class party--yet another reason to hate the school district we are in. Any more houses for sale??
Wow, Steven's costume is freaky.
LOVE all the poses - what a handsome bunch! Your boys really know how to ham it up for the camera :) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Mags
Post a Comment