Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Dad and Steven got off work at 2pm. So Dad suggested that we come down and have a late lunch together. He also said he'd left a "present" for the boys at the door.

When we let ourselves in to his house, here's what we found:


BUBBLE WRAP! And it even came in a cool box.


Stevie lost no time in completely enveloping himself in the bubble wrap, so as to enhance it's "pop-piness." (Please don't show CPS this picture)


Grandpa's house is famous for his extensive Lincoln Log collection. The boys are always clamoring to play with them, and so I purposely haven't bought any so it can be Grandpa's special thing. While I was straightening up the house, I checked in on the boys and discovered they'd created a whole little village.


When Daddy and Grandpa arrived, they were equally impressed.


After playtime, Dad took us out to Salsa's in Galveston. The boys of course insisted on posing on top of the ceramic horses.



I had some kind of insanely delcious snapper with a cream sauce, and I about died and went to heaven. It was such a pleasant, happy atmosphere and we all had such a good time together. I love my awesome little family.

No comments: