Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rainy Day

What an absolutely glorious cold and rainy day. Has Fall stopped teasing me with temporary wisps of chilliness? Is it finally here to stay?

What is it about this kind of weather that makes me feel so deliciously lethargic and comfortable? I wish I could just stay in my sweats all day long, read my book and eat bon bons. Or snuggle under blankets with my little fellas on my lap. That would be truly delectable.

But unfortunately, I have to do things. Such a pity--a waste of wonderful laziness weather, really.

I will, however, procrastinate doing those things--just for the pleasure of staying in these warm sweats as long as possible. Mmmmm.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm with you on the wanting to stay in sweats at the house part. unfortunately I had to get dressed for school and work and leave awfully early!

Unknown said...

staying in sweats all day long, reading and eating bon bons sounds AWESOME! I vote that the best stay-cation idea yet :)
Margaret