Monday, June 8, 2009

Kemah Sprayground


We went with some church folks to the Kemah Sprayground down on the boardwalk today. The boys were adorable. They were running around like crazy people, and consequently had a few face plants (and rear plants). It gets kinda slippery out there!

Here's David waiting for water to come shooting out of the ground...


Here's David getting shot in the face by the anticipated water:


Doesn't Stevie look like a little mini-Adonis in this picture? He's growing up so fast!


And we had to get a picture with this random shark
(very reminiscent of Jabber Jaw, by the way).

We took a few minutes to look out over the water:


And we were rewarded by seeing a mother duck with all her ducklings!
It was pretty fun until Stevie got some sunscreen in his eye. Poor little guy--he could barely open his right eye, and it made his face break out in an angry rash. Both boys were pretty much done after that. But we had a nice time with our friends while it lasted.

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

How fun! I love the pictures of David...lol...he got what he wanted!! :)

~Darcy~ said...

I am so jealous of your summer weather. We are still wearing jeans here.

I am glad you guys had fun though!! Looks glorious!! Maybe ine day we will get there!! Maybe!!

Jenni said...

I took Ren to a water thing like that a couple of years ago and ended up having to hold her almost the entire time. I think she would enjoy it a lot more now that she is older and a little braver. I'm glad that the boys had such fun.