Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Actual Conversation with David

Some of you may know that I am woefully late on beginning potty-training with David. Part of it is that he's just so gosh-darn sneaky. Case in point:

ME: David, are you poopy? Do we need to change your diaper?
DAVID: Noooooooo

After a brief pause...
DAVID: Something smells BAD!
ME: Really? What do you think it is?
DAVID: A DINOSAUR!
ME: I don't think so. Are you sure you're not poopy?
DAVID: (Runs quickly out of the room).

7 comments:

Jenni said...

So... you left us hanging... was it a dinosaur?

Jenny said...

Jenni, you are so hilarious! :)

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

My boys didn't care about being stinky either. Makes it hard to potty train.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Hahaha...I bet it WAS a dinosaur! lol. Poopasaurus. They are sneaky little basterds ;) and frequent our house alot.

I am with you in the late potty-training...Aube is getting there...

Jenny said...

LOL!!! Poopasaurus! Now he has a name...

Amber said...

LOL - I love it. & PS - I just wanted to give you a little love your way... Hope you are happier today.

Shelley said...

I have similar problems with Maddie, although she just pretends she didn't hear me. Like David, it just doesn't bother her. I'm glad i'm not the only one with this problem!