Monday, June 29, 2009

It's Here!!


Ain't it purdy?

It's been a long six months, but we’ve finally replaced our piano! I love it. It's a Williams Symphony Elite Digital Piano. And while I can't understand why it took the company an entire month and a half to deliver it to our house, I'm thrilled its finally here. And it fits (almost) perfectly into that little space behind our couch.


I’ve already pulled out all our old piano books and have been plunking away. (It’s lucky for my family that it came with headphones—they won’t have to listen to all my wrong notes).

The kids are naturally much more interested in the box it came in.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm so jealous, I'm dying to have a piano.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That is so pretty!!! All gleaming and new...I hope you have TONS of fun with it!!

And that box is every kids dream!! :) hehe.

Jenni said...

I'm so glad that you are able to play again.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

It is pretty! I really wish we had a piano. Kelly wants to start taking lessons.

Serendipity said...

That is awesome! There is something about a shiny black piano that screams elegance to me.

Sorry to hear about Hammy! We had a bird that died a couple years ago and Kylie still talks about it.

Congrats on the weight watchers thing too! You really do look good! You didn't look bad before though. Something about losing weight just makes people happier about life I think. . .at least it does for me.