But I guess we didn't screw the lid on tight enough, because a few minutes later Steven came in the room with the hamster ball--Empty. I was almost certain that she'd escaped forever into the labrynth of our inner walls, but suprisingly enough, Steven found her AGAIN! This time she was hiding in the boys' costumes (that were at the time strewn across the floor due to some prior heavy-duty play-acting). So freedom eluded once again. ...Dang it. I was rootin' for you, Hamwich.
2) While I was driving to the YMCA tonight, I saw not one, but THREE people riding freakin' HORSES down the street. Now if you're from the sticks this may not seem like an extraordinary occurance, but when you're in a relatively closely packed suburb where cars are constantly lining the streets, it's really quite a surprise to see a few equestrains meandering down the sidewalk. Why in the world would you want to ride your horse down a residential street, anyway?
3) Lastly, surprise of all surprises, Stevie received the REVERENCE AWARD in Primary last Sunday. It's the award where if you get it, you get to stand up at the front before Sacrament Meeting and fold your arms (reminding everyone else to be reverent).
This was really a major event, seeing as how Stevie is seldom reverent at anything he does, and especially not in Primary. But he had a good day. I was so dang proud of him! When they called out his name, he yelled out "YES!' in his least reverent voice. Tres Grundbergesque, no?

4 comments:
Stevie, you ROCK little dude! As your reward from your sweet and lovable primary teacher - you get to say the OPENING PRAYER next Sunday. Yes you do!!!
YAY Stevie!!! He's such a little cutie! He deserves that reward!
I want to ride a horse!!
Go Stevie! and go Hammie!
My favorite part is that he yelled when he got it. :)
Post a Comment