Attractively, no less! I finally found out how to do it without taking a week off from life to organize it all. I just went to Blurb.com and downloaded the newest BOOKSMART software (for free, of course...we all know how cheap I am).
I know, I know, you've done this all before and almost killed yourself at how tedious it was to cut and paste, cut and paste. But no more! Blurb finally have a new feature that will "slurp" your blog and format it automatically. Then you can just go back and edit it however you want.
I'm really excited about this! I just finished formatting, and I plan to order it and get it in book form. So anyway, if you've been pulling your hair out trying to figure out how to get your blog in print, give it a whirl.
Make sure to check out THIS VIDEO first:
4 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness! That is SWEET. I am so doing this. Great find!
Yea!! I'm bookmarking this now!
i am already working on mine! i am sad that we cant do comments with blogger, but ah well, the rest is way cool!
miss you by the way! :D
HUGS!
Good stuff, sweets! Thanks for putting this out there!! Can't wait to get started when I get home.
Post a Comment