Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bathtism

On Sunday, Stevie's primary teacher pulled me aside and told me that they had a lesson on Baptism. His teacher had explained to the kids how when you're baptized, you go under the water--and you have to be completely under the water--and then you come back up again.

Stevie apparently raised his hand and said, "Well, my mom bathtizes me every day in the bathtub."

I'm glad it's all sinking in so well. (And by the way--I do NOT dunk him completely under the water when he takes a bath...even though it'd probably be quicker).

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh this is too funny....and you should hear what Shannon says about me. He's decided that Julie needs to have a baby girl so he and Kelly will have a sister, and I need to have a baby boy so that Julie, Lauren and Kara will have a brother. Not. going. to. happen. Sorry......(at least not my part).

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That is HILARIOUS. Oh man! That boy. Love it, love it!!

Jenni said...

I remember being young and thinking that taking a bath seemed a lot like what they were telling me about getting baptized.