I can not express how much I enjoyed this stinkin' concert! I mean, Brad Paisley is just freakishly talented, has fabulously fun music, is a good person, nice to children, looks good in jeans....what's not to love? And I have to admit that being THERE at an actual live show was just magical for some reason. I guess I just haven't been to a concert in so long. But granted, I've only ever been to mind-numbingly loud concerts where everyone is screeching and standing up and crushing themselves together.
But regardless, I had a wonderful time singing along with all the songs and snugglin' into my sweetie on the love songs (he even had to good sense to put him arm around me--intuitive man that he is!)
This movie is awesome.
It was playing at the dollar theater, so Steven and I packed up the kids to go see their very first movie in a movie theater. We figured that if they lost interest and started maniacally running up and down the aisles, we could just leave because hey, it was only a dollar.
However, the boys actually loved it, and were relatively spellbound through the whole movie. It was so much fun, in fact, that I've decided to take them to movies more often. (The sweet, sweet air-conditioning of the movie theater will be a perfect refuge on one of the anticipated sauna-like days of summer).
Lastly, my toes are awesome.
Well, not really my toes, but I do love my toenails (notice the hip little black flowers on the big toes? Love it.) I went to a Girls' Night In last night (complete with toenail painting) and had an absolute blast. I had to laugh out loud when the owner of the toenail polish told me she felt so empowered by that color that she felt like karate kicking someone whenever she wore it (and strangely enough--I understood).
I also had a really great time making a cute bead bracelet (do wonders ever cease?) but somehow managed to lose it by the time I got home. Oh well. It was still so much fun, and I feel really happy to be creating new friendships with such wonderful people. Good times.
4 comments:
Very interesting points of interest! There is something so rad about a concert! I'm so glad you enjoyed!!
And your toes are super cute.
I love concerts and just wish they weren't so darned expensive. Prob one of the best times I have had in the recent past was when Derek and I took Ash to see Toadies.
I always feel better when my toes are done. It makes me feel like there is one thing about me that looks good no matter what. Even in the dead of winter when no else sees my feet.
I think the best concerts I've been to were country ones. The music is good but not ear deafening loud.
A girls night in painting toenails sounds like lots of fun. Yours look really cute.
Love the toes.
I can't wait to take Abby to her first movie!
Post a Comment