List of Official Grundberg Pet and/or Nick Names. (Besides Baby, Sweetie, Honey, etc)
Me for Steven:
Devil
Captain Correctol
Dude-tastic McGee
Stinks Larone
Nakundo Periwinkle
Steven for Me:
Bean Dip Lady
Wifey Wiferson
Cutels McGee Simposon
Lil’ Dumbhead
Peaches
For Stevie:
Junior
Little Jingle Bell
Jingles
Bingles
Stee-Stee
Stevie Pie
For David:
Day-Day
Stinky Pants
Little Potato Bug
Lil’ Football
For Both Boys:
Fuzzhead
Banana head
Handsome Blansome
Beans
Sweetie Peetie
Turkey Trot (if being mischievous)
Not romantic, lovey-dovey, or even very affectionate-sounding. But most have their own particular background story, and ALL translate to “I Love You” for us.
3 comments:
Ummm...Capitan Correctol lives in my house, too! Whodathunk?!
These are more hilarious than hilarious!! Ya'll have a talent for words, if I do say so myself!!
So cute! And I am glad you wrote them down, now you will never forget them, I love nick names and how some may not make sense to others but WE know exactly what they mean!
Dang funny nicknames! Of course, you are ready for Zumba, it's so fun especially when you're dancing to the beat, your own way!
Post a Comment