Firstly-- I am officially putting myself out there as a babysitter this week to anyone who'd like a date night this week. My husband will be gone, and so I'd be more than happy to come over and watch the kiddos if anyone would like to take in a movie or dinner with the hubby. (This would, of course, entail me bringing along my two little monsters...just FYI). So call me if you need a night out! I know how hard it is to find a sitter sometimes, and besides, I don't want to sit home alone feeling sorry for myself!
Secondly-- Stevie had his VERY FIRST line in the PRIMARY PROGRAM today at church. They wrote a little part especially for him, seeing as how we're squatting in 1st ward for who knows how long, and he missed his program back home. He gave an absolutely stellar performance, if I do say so myself. We practiced all morning. I even wrote it down on a little piece of paper to help him remember (not that he reads, but he could recognize those particular words due to the immense number of times we reviewed them). When it was his turn to speak, he pulled his little paper out of his shirt pocket, unrolled it, and said (absolutely perfect intonation and volume, mind you, not that I'm biased) "Jesus made the sun to give us light in the day." So, so proud. I have no words.
4 comments:
Awww!!! YAY Stevie!! Thats so good that they included him!!
I'll be callin' ya! :)
He did such a great job! I was proud of him, too :)
I'm sorry I missed it and all the other primary kids I love so much. We were in 2nd ward for my neice's missionary farewell! We'll see you next Sunday!
I have no kids. What about dog sitting?
Post a Comment