Things I'm happy about:
1. We're all safe.
2. New furniture to replace the crapfest that burned in the fire.
3. Having all this extra time with my hubby.
4. Getting to see and spend time with all my awesome Arlington friends for awhile.
5. All the wonderful, selfless, amazing love everyone has shown us in the form of friendship, sympathy, clothes, gifts and money.
Things I'm sad about:
1. We miss our crappy stuff.
2. Being nomadic, with no real private place of our own.
3. All the pictures we alway meant to scan and never did that are gone now.
4. Video-cassettes of Stevie as a baby and Steven and I during our band-playing days.
5. Feeling unsure about money, since we haven't even been assigned an insurance adjuster yet.
6. Feeling unsure about when our life will get back to normal again.
7 comments:
You still have about half the box of 8 mm movies that I found. I'm not sure what they are off but I hope they will be of help.
Jenny, We have not talked in YEARS, but I heard things were rough, and that you had a blog, and well, here I am. I am so sad about what you are going through. You and your family will be in my prayers.
Rachel (Vandercook) DeGarmo
If it makes you feel any better I haven't heard of anyone who has been assigned an insurance adjuster yet. Blah Ike!
We are still praying for you like crazy.
Think of you all the time. If you get bored of Arlington, you can always come and stay with us! :)
What insurance company are you guys with? My hubby works for State Farm (not sure that he could do much - but maybe he could see where your claim was in the process of being assigned . . . )
We are praying that things get moving faster for you and your family! That is horrible they haven't assigned you anyone yet! The people who lost a fence can wait!!!! We are here for you when you come back in anything you need! Just give us a call. You are in our prayers!
Post a Comment