You’ve been a fool and so have II guess what got to me is how applicable this is with Steve and me and our little family. There's seldom anything grand or important about what we do every day. But we do it anyway and we try to spread some joy along the way.
But let’s be man and wife.
And let us try before we die
To make some sense of Life
I thought the world was sugar-cake
For so our Master said.
But now I’ll teach my hands to bake
Our loaf of daily bread.
Let dreamers dream what worlds they please
Those Edens can’t be found.
The sweetest flow’rs, the fairest trees,
Are grown in solid ground.
We’re neither pure, nor wise, nor good;
We’ll do the best we know
We’ll build our house
And chop our wood,
And make our garden grow
But here's the real truth: we've come together, Steven and I, to try and plant our little seeds, build our home and make our way. We'll do the very best we can, whilst making a multitude of mistakes along the way. But in the end (and in the making, too) our little garden will be a paradise; if only because we made it together.
2 comments:
Beautiful! Love it! I love how music affects us so much!
And you are SO right, as long as our little families are TOGETHER, it can be a paradise! TY for that thought! :)
That was super sweet Jenny! Love it!
Post a Comment