
Uh-oh. This looks like the real deal. It's suppose to get nasty around Saturday morning, and might even be a Category 3. Depending on whether or not they evacuate us, you might be seeing us in Arlington this weekend. But it changes so much you never know where it will be in 2 hours, much less 2 days. So we wait and see. Eek! (but slightly excited, anticipatory eek)!
7 comments:
Oh dear! We are watching and praying with you! Our brother lives in Houston, so we may be trying to convince him to trek up here too! Write us down for a lunch date if ya'll have to come up and play!
Ooo!! Yay for hurricanes! If you come up, we have a room for ya, even on short notice! Ü
I'm sure you have a ton of places to stay should Ike kick you outta town but add our guest room to the mix... most comfortable king bed ever!
I loved hurricanes in FL. I know, it's still weird.
Are you guys coming? My nephew in Houston is already on his way here! I know it shouldn't sound exciting but it kind of is! I always get a little giddy even with tornado warnings. Just something exciting about them! Hope you guys keep safe no matter what!
Be safe! We'll be thinking about you! We have a room up here...if you want to travel an extra 18 hours. haha!
I have been thinking about you all week, Jenny! It looks like it is headed straight for you. I am thinking I will see little Stevie in Primary on Sunday!
Post a Comment