Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Idiot Humor...My Fav!

So Steven and I were watching TV late last night, and the commercial came on for some video game called Mercenaries 2. Well, I'm not a fan myself, but the song played during the commercial was so hilarious we almost peed our pants. Well of course we immediately had to look it up on YouTube, where we found the full version. (Listen to at least the first minute for the full effect, but then again you might miss the awesome use of the word "delicious" in the second verse and the even awesomer(?) "rap" after that. Truly, truly idiot genius).



(Notice there is only piano accomp. thru entire song). Anyway, if this ends up being posted on the Man Blog, you'd better give me props!

5 comments:

Shellie said...

O no you di int! Truly hilarious! I needed a good laugh!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Hahaha!! I just saw this commercial too while I was watching TV. So FUNNY! I wish I knew who sang the song!

Missy said...

Man that is so funny.

I google'd it and you can actually get the mp3 for FREE here. Download a way!

Jenny said...

The song was actually just written for the commercial...it didn't exist beforehand...which is kind of comforting considering how asinine it is.

Anonymous said...

My kind of music.