2) Went back to gym this morning, and did complete butt-kicking workout. And though I’m still a bit daunted by the beefmen, I DID enjoy a fabulous episode of “American’s Best Dance Crew” while doing cardio on the elliptical machine (Go Boogie Bots!)
3) Stevie made friends with our neighbors’ grandkids, and while they won’t be around permanently, at least we’ll have some kids to invite to his birthday party in September. We also met the family down the street who just HAPPEN to have a 3 year old boy just one month younger than Stevie. He hasn’t come over to play yet, but we’re just glad to know he’s there!
4) Steven bought the kids a play pool last night, and we actually got out doors and in the water for the first time since the Fourth of July. We stayed out there for TWO HOURS! The boys had a blast.
4 comments:
Yea for progress! I'm glad that you and the boys are making friends (I wouldn't want you to pine after us too much, although a little is okay). Book groups are so much fun! And that play pool looks like lots of fun.
I wish I was small enough to fit into an awesome pool that size. That is probably the only kind of pool Derek would agree to.
Ooo! A pool with a slide! Super fun!
I'm glad that you are making "progress" and had some big girl fun at the book club! Yay for book clubs!
I'm glad you are having some fun. I need to get a little pool like that for Ren and Kelton. I don't even like to go outside when it is this hot though...
Post a Comment