Monday, July 14, 2008

Feeling glum. And Sluggish. Miss home. Am awful, mean, mother who yells at her children. Skin looks like greasy pubescent teenager’s. House is a mess and have no desire to clean or cook for husband. Want to sleep with no dreams.

8 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Hmmm....must be going around. Can't seem to get the initiative to do anything at all! Miss you lots.

Jody said...

I don't even have children and I yelled at them today... crazy...

Shannon said...

oh! I agree with sarah, i think today was a bad day, must have been a full moon or something...yeah, lets blame the moon...

P.S. We miss you too!

Missy said...

We'll be in Houston again in a couple of weeks if you need a pick me up!!

~Darcy~ said...

Jenny,

I love you!! Have a better day today!!

Cheree said...

I left a comment for you on Sarah’s blog (because I’m a nut). I totally lurk you too.
How close are you to the coast? We’re actually going there for vacation the first week of August. If you guys are close to the beach – we should meet up for lunch or something!
My email is cbishopATaicpaDOTcom if you ever want to chat “offline”.

PS – my plan is working – I’m slowly hijacking some of Sarah’s friends! :-)

Jenni said...

My house looks like butt too. Mostly because I keep crying about stupid Gwen when I think no one is looking and/or paying attention to me. It will get better.

Jenny said...

I always welcome company!!! It livens things up down here!