Should I be concerned that my boys seem to love putting on my shoes and walking around the house? Possibly...of course it would be much more evident were they sporting my high heels or something. And I must admit, that Daddy's shoes do seem to have the exact same appeal.
So no, I'm not concerned, but I sure think it's funny! (But, if you'll notice, THEY at least seem to be able to get the shoes on the right feet...unlike their absent-minded mother).
4 comments:
I love those pictures. Flip flops are probably nothing to worry about, they make those for guys too, afterall.
Yes, it could be worse. My boys used to like to wear my high heels around, thnakfully it's something that they grew out of. So flip flops shouldn't cause any worries.
LOLOL, I too agree, no worrying needed, Brady often can be seen sporting Natlie's dress up shoes! In fact I think now I need a picture, thanks for the inspiration :D
You are just too cute! I love your happy little posts!!
Post a Comment